Friday, December 30, 2011

Funny Video about Multi-Level Marketing

Pyramid Scheme?
This video is a funny as hell and I thought I'd share it with all of you.


I came across this surfing on YouTube (there are many copies of it and in several different languages).


This video really focuses on the main aversion most people have toward MLM companies. They are pyramid schemes.



Well, I think there are some great MLM companies out there and there are also scams. It's up to the individual to do proper research and determine if any particular MLM business is good for them or not (or if it's just crap all around).


In the end, all companies are out to get your money one way or another. That's what makes the economy move. The best most of us can do is decide on which company we want to give our hard earned money to based on the value they bring to our lives.


Let us know your thoughts on the video and its content/message.


If you'd like to know more about this business model then be sure to check out our video page, or check out Website Traffic Makers - an MLM company specializing in online marketing and advertising products. Then contact us directly at successmafia@gmail.com.

Reactions:

3 comments:

Hey, I just want to know the fresh methods of network marketing. I think it is the best way to grow the business rapidly. I want to join the network marketing of some health products. Please share some ideas here for me. Thank you.

Thanks for your comment.

Network marketing can be a great way to build a business quickly. Almost 97% of people who try network marketing fail. The other 3% become very successful.

The main difference is those that try fail, those that DO succeed.

Another thing about network marketing is that, regardless of business you choose, networking is about people...not products. Relationships are a key factor in the success or failure os a network marketing company.

Visit this site http://bit.ly/xVvk9W (or click the banner at the top of this page)for a great series of training videos related to network marketing and business building. If you can follow a few simple steps, you can build your business quickly.

Network Marketing or M.L.M (multi level marketing) is real business and not a get rich quick scheme.

Post a Comment